Bioinformatics: Metabolomics Data and Tools from the EBI
Bookings cannot be made on this event
(Event is completed)
Register your interest - if you would be interested in additional dates being scheduled.
Description: This session provides an introduction to the tools to access and analyze Metabolomics data available from the Europian Bioinformatics Institute (EBI). Further information for this session is available.
The session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
Number of sessions: 1
|Tue 30 Oct||13:00 - 17:00||Department of Genetics, Room G12||Reza Salek , Kenneth Haug , Pablo Conesa Mingo|
- Bioinformatics: Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Transcriptomics Data and Tools from the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Protein Databases and Tools from the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools from the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Data and Network Analysis