Bioinformatics: Metabolomics Databases and Tools from the EBI
Bookings cannot be made on this event
(Event is completed)
Register your interest - if you would be interested in additional dates being scheduled.
Description: This session provides an introduction to the tools to access and analyze Metabolomics data available from the Europian Bioinformatics Institute (EBI). Further information for this session is available.
The session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
- Our courses are open to all who might benefit
- Booking priority is given to people from Cambridge University and Collaborating Institutes
- Individual Course fees are required only from External participants not from Collaborating Institutes
Duration: One half day session
Number of sessions: 1
|Fri 1 Feb||13:00 - 17:30||Department of Genetics, Room G12||Reza Salek , Kenneth Haug , Pablo Conesa Mingo|
Format: Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
Frequency: A number of times per year
- Basic computing skills
- Graduate level in Life Sciences
Aims: To provide a practical introduction to Metabolomics at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: An Introduction to Bioinformatics Tools at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Transcriptomics Data and Tools at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Protein Databases and Tools at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Databases, Reactions and Pathways at the EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Mass Spectrometry Proteomics at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools at EMBL-EBI