Bioinformatics: Transcriptomics Data and Tools from the EBI
Bookings cannot be made on this event
(Event is completed)
Register your interest - if you would be interested in additional dates being scheduled.
Description: This session provides an introduction to the tools to access and analyze Transcriptomics data available from the Europian Bioinformatics Institute (EBI). Further information for this session is available.
This session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
- Our courses are open to all who might benefit
- Booking priority is given to people from Cambridge University and Collaborating Institutes
- Individual Course fees are required only from External participants not from Collaborating Institutes
Number of sessions: 1
|Thu 24 Jan||13:00 - 16:30||Department of Genetics, Room G12||Emma Hastings|
Format: Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
Frequency: A number of times per year
- Basic computing skills
- Graduate level in Life Sciences
Aims: To provide a practical introduction to the Microarray database services of the EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Introduction to EBI Resources
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data with the EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Protein Databases and Tools
- Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Databases, Reactions and Pathways at the EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Mass Spectrometry Proteomics at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Metabolomics Databases and Tools
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools