Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Data and Network Analysis
Bookings cannot be made on this event
(Event is completed)
Register your interest - if you would be interested in additional dates being scheduled.
Description: This session provides an introduction to the IntAct database system and analysis tools for molecular interaction data available from the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI). Further information for this session is available.
This session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
- Our courses are open to all who might benefit
- Booking priority is given to people from Cambridge University and Collaborating Institutes
- Individual Course fees are required only from External participants not from Collaborating Institutes
Duration: One full day session
Number of sessions: 1
|Mon 28 Jan||09:30 - 17:30||Department of Genetics, Room G12||Pablo Porras , Sandra Orchard|
Format: Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
Frequency: A number of times per year
- Basic computing skills
- Graduate level in Life Sciences
Aims: To provide a practical introduction to the IntAct database of the EBI
- Bioinformatics: An Introduction to Bioinformatics Tools from the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Transcriptomics Data and Tools from the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Protein Databases and Tools from the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Mass Spectrometry Proteomics at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Metabolomics Databases and Tools from the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools from the EBI