Before booking you must be eligible to attend the course. Unless stated in the course details, you must book in advance for any event. Please do not turn up to a course without making a prior booking or before contacting us. You are responsible for getting clearance to attend from your department or manager, where appropriate.
How to book
- Check you are eligible to attend CamTools courses by reading the eligibility policy
- On the course details page check Target Audience to verify if you qualify to attend
- Book online using your Raven account, if you do not have a Raven account please see the section on Raven below
- Once you submit your booking you will then receive information via email about your booking status (confirmed, approval required, waiting list) and any applicable joining instructions
If you have any queries please contact us.
- Some courses may require approval. You will be notified via email after you have expressed an interest in the course and you will either be asked to verify your status or your status will be confirmed on your behalf before your place can be confirmed.
To make an online booking using this system you need a Raven account.
- If you are a current University or College member and do not have a Raven account, please contact the University Computing Service (UCS).
- Members of affiliated institutions may be able to attend a training course but might not be eligible for a Raven account. To check Raven eligibility, contact the UCS. If you are not eligible for a Raven account then you will not be able to book online but you should instead contact us by email/phone to process your booking.