GL Part 3: General Ledger Transfer Codes Online
General Ledger Transfer codes are a particular useful tool to help you to manage your departmental accounts as they allow you to use surpluses generated in one account to fund activities elsewhere.
Experienced General Ledger users in CUFS and those that have completed the GL Reporting Course
By the end of this course you will know:
- What are Transfer Codes?
- Why they are needed?
- When would they be used?
- How to use them correctly.
- Please make a booking in order to receive the web link to access the material for this online module
- GL Part 1: Getting Started in the General Ledger module
- GL Part 2: Reporting in the General Ledger
- An Introduction to University Finance
Booking / availability