Bioinformatics: Metabolomics Data and Tools from the EBI New
This session provides an introduction to the tools to access and analyze Metabolomics data available from the Europian Bioinformatics Institute (EBI). Further information for this session is available.
The session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
Number of sessions: 1
|1||Tue 30 Oct 2012 13:00 - 17:00||13:00 - 17:00||Department of Genetics, Room G12||map||Dr Reza Salek, Kenneth Haug, Pablo Conesa Mingo|
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data with the EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Transcriptomics Data and Tools
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Protein Databases and Tools
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools
- Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Databases, Reactions and Pathways at the EMBL-EBI
Booking / availability