University, College and Affiliated Institution Members
The majority of the University Information Services IT Skills training programme is open to:
- Registered Cambridge University students
- Cambridge University staff on the payroll
- College staff
- Staff from affiliated Cambridge University institutions
Some courses are restricted to a target audience e.g. bespoke or departmental courses. Therefore you must check the Target audience on the course details before booking. Any ineligible bookings will be cancelled with notification.
Please note: There is a charge in some instances.
Non-members of the University
The following non-members of the University may also be eligible to attend a small number of courses if software licence permits and at the discretion of the University Information Services. This will be stated in the Target Audience under other.
For guidance purposes only:
- Members of non-affiliated University institutions
- Members of other Universities
- Members of charity organisations
- Members of public and government bodies including NHS, Schools
- Spouses/partners of University staff or students
- Academic visitors to the University
- University Alumni
Priority is given to members of the University, Colleges and affiliated institutions. Any ineligible bookings will be cancelled with notification.
Please note: There is a charge that applies to non-members of the University.