Medicine: Managing Your Bibliography
How to take the bile out of your bibliography, and ensure that it's not the most time-consuming part of your work. A variety of tools will be showcased: EndNote, EndNoteWeb, Zotero, Mendeley.
Participants will need to bring their own laptop or tablet. If you cannot bring your own device, please contact email@example.com
- Postgraduates in Science, and Medicine in particular
- Researchers in Science, and Medicine in particular
- Further details regarding Cambridge University Library's eligibility criteria are available
- To become familiar with bibliographic management tools
- To learn to effectively manage and organise references
- To discover the importance of correct referencing in avoiding plagiarism
Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
- The Medical Library is located on the Addenbrooke’s site.
One session of three hours
A number of times per term
- Medicine: PubMed
- Medicine: Systematic Literature Reviews - A 'How To' Guide
- Medicine: The "Big Four" Databases For Your Literature Search